Friday, January 14, 2011

Am I the only girl out there who can go from 90 miles an hour to tears in nothing flat? Sometimes I don't understand myself, which can be the most aggravating feeling EVER! But... I am beautifully and wonderfully made, and there is always someone who understands me... because He made me this way: intricate and unique. Yes, sometimes this sound SO cliche, but it's true, and deep down I know it's true. I may not understand myself and even frustrate myself with the way I can be, but this is who I am. I am a daughter of God, who created me and loves me through and through with a LOVE that I cannot fathom. He looks and me with a smile on his face... 'Oh my daughter! If you could only understand. You look beautiful in that outfit! Your smile fits you just right! I love how that necklace looks. But, what I really love is your personality. The way you make people smile and ponder the simplest things in your heart. You are a true gem, my dear!' Oh how I long to hear those words in heaven. But, I believe if I listen close enough I can hear them now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dearest Rachelle, my precious sister! Where would I be without you? I will confirm with our Great Father, how wonderfully special you are!! With no partiality, I confirm that you are stunningly beautiful.

    You have brought me to tears just now, so grateful that someone else is like me. Ninety miles an hour to tears, ah such a wonderful, bewildering feeling.

    I love that Jesus doesn't just say in a vague, impersonal voice, "I love you, just like I love all people." He does say, "You look great in that outfit and your eyes are the most amazing blue. I'm so glad that I gave you that smile and your small hands fit perfectly in mine."

    I'm really glad you started a blog. I am excited to read, so update it often. I love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete